Do you have extra eggs like me.....
Make these delicious Deviled Eggs!!
Here is the recipe adapted from Bon Appétit.
6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced drained capers
- 2 teaspoons minced shallot
Peel the hard boiled eggs. Cut eggs in half and remove the yolks. Mash yolks in a bowl and mix in remaining ingredients. Transfer mix into a plastic baggie, cut corner from bottom of the baggie and pipe into the prepared egg whites. Garnish with paprika, chill and enjoy!!
Here we are with our little Easter egg hunter!!