Doing what needs to get done...and doing it with style!! photo by {www.sproutphotographyonline.com}

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy 107th birthday to Dr. Seuss!

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." -Dr. Seuss


We just LOVE Dr. Seuss in our house! I loved reading his books as a child and now Mark and I love reading them to Bella. Our family favorite is "There's a Wocket in my Pocket".

Bella made this great hat at preschool and wanted me to take her picture with it on...she was very proud!!

Here's one of my favorite Dr. Seuss quotes...

"You're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting,
So... get on your way!" -Dr. Seuss

2 comments:

  1. Hi There! I featured you on my blog today. I'd love for you to stop by and take a look at Fun Friday Finds.
    http://itsybitsypaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' cute! And your pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete