Doing what needs to get done...and doing it with style!! photo by {www.sproutphotographyonline.com}

Friday, February 4, 2011

My go to....

mmmm...this is my favorite orzo salad recipe EVER. I make it for pretty much everything!!
It is super easy and always a hit. I just made it for our playgroup Valentine's Day party at Whitney's house. So much fun!!!

Get the recipe HERE. Giada knows how to make a Tri-Colore Salad!!
I don't measure anymore & I always use dried cranberries instead of cherries.

3 comments:

  1. I just discovered Orzo this summer and love it! I will have to try your recipe sometime. This is the one I have been making: http://www.ourbestbites.com/2010/07/lemon-orzo-salad-with-veggies-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nom nom nom! It was delicious! Best recipe ever!!! xo

    ReplyDelete