Doing what needs to get done...and doing it with style!! photo by {www.sproutphotographyonline.com}

Thursday, February 17, 2011

a little irish...

Top o' the mornin' to ya!!

I am pretty sure I have just a tad of Irish roots in me...but I love St. Patty's Day anyway!
I already have plans to host a little party for all of Bella's friends, usually make some kind of Irish style dinner, send treats to work with mark and wear green of course!!

I know it's a little early for this {i like to jump from one holiday straight to the next}!
But here is a cute print for you...click here for the pdf.


a little Irish blessing for you....

May your troubles be less,
And your blessing be more.
And nothing but happiness,
Come through your door.

xoxo, Stephanie

{feel free to share, just make sure to link directly to my blog. Thanks!}

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this! I love it. Any chance you will be making others for St. Patricks Day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Do you mind if I do a post on my blog with a link to yours about this? Thank you Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously love this!! Thank you for sharing!! One of the cutest St. Patricks Day crafts I've seen!! Come check out my craft blog at http://www.craftycagirl.blogspot.com.

    p.s. I am a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute!! :D I absolutely love the poster. I'd say you must have a little bit of irish in you with such adorable ideas. Hoping to see you at another of Brit's get togethers as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I shared your cute printable on my blog today. (I made sure my readers have to visit you to get the actual download!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! It would be so cute on a t-shirt!

    I'm visiting from Just Something I Whipped Up. Have a great day!

    http://thenestyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Stephanie,

    I loved this post and included it in a roundup I did of some of my favorite St Patrick's ideas. I hope that was okay! I included a picture with a link back to this post. You can read it here: http://www.sageandchocolate.com/a-grown-up-st-pattys-day/

    Thanks for the awesome printable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing!!!
    I printed it off and displayed it in my kitchen....
    then I blogged about it....
    Here is the link:
    http://www.crystelleboutique.com/1/post/2012/03/happy-st-patricks-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's perfect time to make a few plans for the future and it's time to
    be happy. I have learn this publish and if I may I desire to counsel you some fascinating issues
    or tips. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles referring to this article.
    I want to learn even more things about it!
    My webpage ... iphone

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stephanie...I shared a link to come to your blog to get this cute Keep Calm! Thank you for allowing me to share! You can see my post here: http://southernstyleonfifthavenue.blogspot.com/2014/03/hey-yall-i-just-found-this-awesome-st.html

    ReplyDelete