Doing what needs to get done...and doing it with style!! photo by {www.sproutphotographyonline.com}

Saturday, January 15, 2011

When life gives you LEMONS....


***MAKE A MARTINI!!!***
{or two! or three..}
My Meyer lemon tree is out of control! Last week I picked, zested and juiced 15 lemons with the help of my friend Becka. I had planned on making Limoncello
but...it takes 90 days! {Crazy...right!}

So with the leftover juice we had Lemon drop martini's!! I was shaking them up as Mark walked in the door...he was a happy hubby!

Here's how i made them...

pour in:
4ish shots of lemon juice
8 or 9 cubes of sugar
6ish shots of vodka

Rub a lemon wedge around the glass &
dip in sugar. {i like LOTS of sugar}

add ice. shake & pour!

These are tart and deelish!!
{Warning: these drinks are sneaky...one was plenty for me!}

No comments:

Post a Comment