Doing what needs to get done...and doing it with style!! photo by {www.sproutphotographyonline.com}

Friday, January 28, 2011

Super Sweet Valentine's advent

You NEED to make one of the Valentine's advent calendar's designed by my friend Paige
at PAIGES OF STYLE!!! {it's FREE}

Paige is one of my dearest friends. She is a great Mom, super creative, a fabulous cook, stylish...the list could go on for days, but most of all Paige is a wonderful friend.

Just look how cute this is....
ahhh, stripes. polka dots. zig-zags. TOO CUTE!!
{grab them from her blog here}

don't you just love these!!!

Here she has them strung on a fantastic ruffled ribbon!
I will be printing these ASAP! I might even give one to mark {hidden in his car, lunch...} with a reason why I love him all 14 days before Valentine's!!!

Thank you PAIGES OF STYLE for sharing with us!
Give Paige some comment LOVE and tell her I sent you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment