Doing what needs to get done...and doing it with style!! photo by {www.sproutphotographyonline.com}

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My garden

I LOVE my garden!!...Onions anyone?


The best part is getting to grow my garden with Bella. She is so excited to watch our plants grow. Her passion is definitely for the strawberries...if you have been a visitor in the past few months you have been given Bella's tour of the strawberries. Every morning I wake up to... "Mama, can I go see my strawberries?" but she also loves to pick tomatoes!


We are making lots of salsa, tomato sauce & anything using onions around here!! Bella's PUMPKINS are flowering...so exciting!! Going to help them pollinate to guarantee pumpkins this year...a little pumpkin love!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the garden 100% It is so cute and fruitful all at the same time :) Keep it coming. . .

    ReplyDelete